a/n: Something is wrong with me ? don’t know why i wrote this :) also it’s really… weird. I don’t even know.
“You can’t go!” she shouts at him, rushing at him. She clings to his jacket, pulling him back towards her. She keeps shaking her head, as if that will change anything. As if that will give him a reason to stay. It’s all she can do. It’s the only movement she can make; the only message she can send through her wrenching sobs. “You can’t,” she cries out, her legs breaking beneath her, sending her into him.
He catches her easily, bringing his arms around her gradually. He cradles her head in his hands, tucking her face into his neck. He runs his fingers through her hair, knowing she loves that. Knowing that it’s always something that calms her down. Although in this moment, he just has a feeling that it won’t do the trick. It’s not enough. It’s not nearly enough to bring her to serenity.
He continues trying to comfort her, rubbing her back and stroking her and kissing the sides of her head. She keeps crying. A consistent, never bending cry that burns his earlobes. There’s nothing he can say to make it better; nothing he can do.
“Spencer,” he whispers.
Nothing was left but an empty glass,
Belonging to a head of brown hair and bright eyes.
Uprooted in a flash,
Gone for days,
The glass remained
Next to an overturned game of candyland.
And when only one of the players returned,
To a quiet home covered in ice,
She looked for the glass
And there it sat.
And so was she.
If you guys live in Louisville, PLEASE BE CAREFUL. There purge threats are being carried out and there has been suspicious activity and cars being set on fire, ect. Please stay safe, I care about all of you
THE PURGE IN LOUISVILLE IS REAL THIS IS HAPPENING
STAY SAFE GUYS THIS IS NOT A JOKE
link to the Louisville police radio
AS SOMEONE WHO LIVES IN KENTUCKY (LUCKILY NOT LOUISVILLE RN) THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. IT STARTED OUT AS A JOKE AND TURNED INTO AN ACTUAL EVENT.
watch this link please now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do not just like this, reblog it and watch it, they need witnesses, the police need to know they are being watched and that black lives fucking matter
you know you done fucked up when emily fields says she’s done with you
1. Coca Cola, Pepsi, Sprite, Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper?
2. Cats, dogs, horses, lizards or hamsters?
3. TV, cinema, computer, iPod or gaming console?
4. Rock, rap, pop, metal or punk?
5. Black, white, blue, red or green?
6. Salad, hamburger, ice cream, chips or fruit?
7. Kindergarten, elementary, junior high, high school or college?
8. United States, Canada, Australia, France or England?
9. Swimming, fishing, tanning, theme parks or camping?
10. Snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, sledding or ice skating?
11. English, math, science, history or art?
12. Gummy worms, lollipops, gum, chocolate bars or cotton candy?
13. Xbox 360, Gamecube, Playstation, Nintendo Wii or Handheld?
14. Facebook, WordPress, Tumblr, YouTube or Google?
15. Cute guys, tough guys, smart guys, hot guys or this is dumb?
16. Flats, heels, uggs, flip flops or skater shoes?
17. Early morning, noon, early afternoon, late afternoon or evening?
18. Bathroom, living room, bedroom, kitchen or attic?
19. Face-to-face, home phone, cell phone, instant messenger or twitter?
20. Skinny jeans, flared jeans, capris, shorts or skirts?
21. T-shirt, hoodies, tank top, tube top or halter top?
22. McDonald’s, Wendy’s, KFC, Burger King or Dairy Queen?
23. Car, airplane, train, boat or walking?
24. Coffee, tea, water, milk or soda?
25. Drama, comedy, horror, action/adventure or thriller?